Elephant Bedroom Camp
Enjoy an up-close view of elephants.
Elephant Bedroom Camp offers luxury in a setting of breathtaking beauty. It is set along the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River and shaded by doum palms and other trees that make up this green belt of riverine forest in Samburu National Reserve.
- Intimate tented camp with simplistic elegance & style, Astonishing Safari experience
- Accommodation on a full board basis at the Elephant Bedroom
- Beverages (including tea, coffee, bottled water, soft drinks)
- Guided game drive
The lounge and dining area is decorated with vibrant safari style, its soft intimate lighting assuring that this is the ultimate place to relax in between exciting game drives. Elephant, Monkeys, Impalas are amongst the camp’s many regular wild visitors, whilst Samburu National Reserve has a good number of lions and leopards and offers the opportunity to see many species endemic to northern Kenya.
- 2 Nights, Full Board, Return Flights – Kshs 97,500
- Additional Night – Kshs 25,000
- Adult sharing – Kshs 19, 500.
- Single – Kshs 23, 500
- Child sharing with 2 adults – Kshs 9, 750.
- The second child 0-11 years is free sharing with adults
IncludedAccommondationAll Government LeviesAll Park Entry FEesMealsMineral water while on safariPersonal GuideTransportation/Car
Not IncludedAll Museum TicketsTransport by custom safari van with open roof top